Maha Rexon RL-412 Modification
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only. All 10 meter and export CB radio mods, adjustments, tune-ups,
channel/frequency expansions, modulation, power adjustments are related modifications are done at your own
- Remove Battery Pack.
- Remove 4 screws holding on the battery spring on the bottom. This is also the (-) Power contact for the
- Remove the 3 screws holding on the Radio back.
- Open the radio clam shell to expose the front panel.
- Locate the solder jumper points, A, B, C, D, E, F. Also Locate the RESET pads.
- Make the jumpers so that solder only covers B, C and E as shown above.
- After this is complete, Short the RESET pads for 1 second or more.
- Reassemble Clam Shell of radio, and reinstall all screws.
- Make sure the Unit is turned off, then reinstall the battery Pack.
- Hold down the (F) button of the side of the radio and Turn Unit on.
- Display should read 433.000
- Turn Unit OFF
- Hold down the (F) and (3) Buttons, Turn Unit ON.
- Display will normally read 10.
- Push the (*) button.
- Unit is now able to be programmed for 400 to 470 MHz.
- All of the units normal settings are gone. Read the manual for a good discription of all the Key Pad