AM Handheld 40 channel CB transceiver
- Provides readout of both the frequency and the channel. Select between either readout with
the touch of one button!
- One-Touch Emergency Channel Access: Instant access to both channel 9 and channel 19.
- Battery Life Enhancement Circuitry (B.L.E.C.): Unique circuit design dramatically extends
talk time on each battery pack.
- Five Memory Locations: Store your five most frequently used channels for quick one touch
- 15 Segment Signal Strength Meter: Provides detailed information on the strength of both
incoming and transmitting signal.
- Hi/Low Power Selection: Choose between full power output or low power for shorter range
needs that saves battery consumption.
- Dual Watch Channel Monitor: Allows for automatic monitoring between any two channels.
- Key Lock: Provides the ability to lock all function buttons on the radio, preventing
- Slide-on Rechargeable Battery System: Easy to use, slide on design provides complete
flexibility to a variety of battery and power options. Can use either standard "AA" alkaline or
rechargeable "AA" nickel cadmium. (Batteries not-included.)
- Flexible Antenna: Provides excellent performance with flexible, rubberized housing for
- BNC type connection allows for quick disconnect.
- 40 Channel Capability: Complete access to all CB channels.
- Channel Scan: Scans any of the 40 channels with the touch of a button. Can also scan just
the 5 memory channels
- Squelch Control: Adjustable setting eliminates background noise when there is no signal
- Wrist Strap and Belt Clip. Convenient features allow for portability of the radio.
- Also included in this package is the DA-27 battery charger/eliminator and CO-100 cigar
Optional Accessories Available:
- Cigarette lighter power supply.
- Charging system for standard battery pack.
- Extended length antenna system.
- Super Ni-cad battery pack and charger.
- Waterproof external speaker/microphone.
- Leatherette carrying case
- MA-27 on the AH-27F turns the radio into an all in the microphone Mobile transceiver.